superstar virtual assistant (sales and marketing, recruiting, outsourcing, content generation, management)Fintech Company
Fintech Company is looking for a WORLD CLASS SUPERSTAR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT to join our REMOTE team. The Virtual assistant will be responsible for supporting sales, administrative staff and oversee and manage other team members. This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to provide support to the entire team, in a fast-paced environment. As a Virtual Assistant, you will be self-motivated, pro-active and passionate about working to a consistently high standard.
1. Manage calendars as a first point of contact including screening appointment requests, reserving conference rooms and virtual meetings
2. Make decisions regarding prioritizing items needing executive input with authority to make certain decisions on executives’ behalf
3. Create high quality reports, presentations, and spreadsheets and be a super user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
4. Coordinate all travel arrangements including flight and hotel accommodation
5. Prepare and submit monthly expense reports, compiling credit card and other receipts
6. Create and maintain effective organized filing systems for quick access to critical information
7. Work with other Executive Assistants and Office Managers on a variety of daily business issues ensuring a consistent approach across offices
8. Participate in meetings to note meeting minutes and distribute when requested
9. Coordinate logistical details associated with the day-to-day operations of the business
10. Critical tasks may require online after hours and weekend monitoring with follow-up
11. Help recruit and train other team members according to the requirements provided by management
12. Help manage the team
13. Edit and proofread written pieces before submitting them for publication
14. Make recommendations to improve marketing strategy
15. Translates documents from English to Spanish and vice versa (Spanish is a plus)
16. Generates content for the company’s website and media pieces
17. Helps create email’s CONTENT to reach out to existing clients and prospects
18. Supports client relations department, reaching out to clients by phone, email, text or any other means as required.
19. Maintenance of CRM and Project Management tool for the entire team
20. Planning of tasks for herself and the rest of the team, on a weekly and monthly basis following the company’s goals and objectives
21. To work shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the team in order to meet the company’s goals
1. SMART PERSON A MUST! CAPABLE OF BATCHING, MAKING DECISIONS WHILE USING COMMON SENSE TO SOLVE DAY TO DAY TASKS
2. ABLE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE AND DELIVER RESULTS NOT EXCUSES
3. FLUENT 100% in English and Spanish written!
4. Proven work experience as an administrative, sales assistant or similar role
5. Excellent writing and editing skills
6. Time management skills
7. Familiarity with SEO
8. Senior University Student or bachelor degree A MUST
9. INTERNET and ELECTRICITY – 100% contingency Plan
10. The Ability to Plan and Strategize.
11. Able to Prioritize Revenue-Generating Tasks.
12. Able to Stop Multitasking and Start Batching.
13. Capable of Learning to Communicate More Effectively.
14. Able to Develop Your Sales Skills.
15. Acquire Basic Accounting Knowledge.
16. Commit to Personal and Professional Development. `
17. WORK ETHICS – Capable of delivering results and working without supervision
18. No EXCUSES ATTITUDE – Capable to perform the job in desired time without excuses
19. COMMON SENSE: An individual capable of solving problems, with emotional intelligence
20. WILLING to Work and deliver RESULTS without EXCUSES!!
21. Attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
22. Thrive in a fast-paced environment
23. Experience handling multiple, competing priorities and deadlines
24. Experience handling confidential/sensitive information with discretion
25. General business process skills
26. Effective verbal and written communication
27. Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS and CRM’s
28. Background spearheading independent projects
- Competitive Salary paid in USD.
- Opportunity to be part of something big, something that will revolutionize financial markets for ever.
- After 6 months with the company you will be given the opportunity to relocate to another country in Latin America and keep working with us.
IF YOU ARE TRULY LOOKING TO WORK AND WORK HARD PLEASE APPLY!
OTHERWISE don’t even waste our time… Great Opportunity for the right individual!